Sony Xperia ST23i Sony Logo only Done!
Status Sony Logo only
How to install firmware
*Do not plug your phone to computer and charge it to 100%!
*Go to settings and enable USB Debugging and Unknown Sources.
1. Download ftf from post above depending on model.
2. Install latest Sony PC Companion (needed for drivers).
3. Install latest Flashtool.
4. Go to (C://flashtool/drivers) and install driver file.
5. Copy ftf to (C://flashtool/firmwares) and delete other ftf files in there.
6. Open Flashtool.
7. Click on big lightning button.
8. Choose flashmode.
9. Choose correct ftf (left side), do not touch anything else and click ok.
11. 1Image will show up on your computer – Turn off your phone.
12. Plug it in USB while holding vol- button.
- When flashing finished text appears unplug your phone and turn it on.
* It may take a while to turn on (Don’t panic).
My Finish Product