Nokia XL Android USB Driver
Nokia XL Android USB Driver Latest Version
Direct Link 3
Mirror Link 4
Mediafire Link 5
Model : Nokia XL Android
Package Included : Nokia XL Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for Nokia XL Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the driver to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable usb driver for your device.
Nokia XL Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
Operating System : Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Processor : 1.0GHz Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play
Screen Size : 5.0 Inches, 480 x 800 pixels + IPS
Camera : 5.0 MP Primary Camera + 2.0 MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 768 Mb
GPU : Adreno 203
Dimensions : 141.4 x 77.7 x 10.9 mm
Weight : 190 gram
Nokia XL Android USB Driver Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Nokia XL Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Nokia XL Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Nokia XL Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Nokia XL Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Nokia XL Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is