M009F_Key_v6 2011.11.10 Firmware Download
Welcome To Allsolutiongsm.com You are Looking For Tablet M900F Infotmic Firmware Flash File Download.Yes You are Right Place For M900F Infotmic Tablet Firmware Rom Download Free and Without Password
M009F_Key_v6 2011.11.10 Firmware Download.M900F Infotmic Tablet Firmware Download.M900f Infotmic Mainbord_M009F_key)v6_2011.11.10 Tablet Firmware Download
Flash Tools . Download
Firmware Download. M009F Android 2.3.3 21NOV2011
Complete Flash Tutorial
Burner uBoot by OTG
- Open iuw Burner
- Choose.Link USB
- Choose.Expert Burn
- Tick off.KERNAL.choose’uImage’ Tick off.SYSTEM. choose’system.img_Tick off.USER.choose’USERDATA’choose ‘ userdata.img. Tick off’RAMDISK’ choose ‘ramdisk.img
Using the USB to connect the tablet with Host-1 with PC（10 inch standards tablet: close to the mouth of the headset HOST-1 and 8 inch standards tablet : the HOST-1 is the port near where it start up.）
5. Make the tablet into the OTG condition, please follow the instructions as bellow:
After tablet resetting, press POWER+MENU button on the 10 inch tablet
/Press the POWER+VOICE button on the 8 inch tablet
/Press the POWER button on the 7inch tablet
6. When the little box icon turn green, press the “Burn” button on the tool. Pulling out the USB until the burning completely already, then press the RESET to restart the system.
Burner the system by OTG
Open the IUW Burner tool, choose “Link USB”
Choose IUS Image file
By OTG, connect the tablet with PC (OTG ware close to Host-1)
10 inch: Press the “POWER+MENU” button
8 inch: Press the POWER+VOICE+button
7 inch: Press the POWER button
When the little box icon turn green, press the “Burn” button on the tool.
Pulling out the OTG until the burning completely already, then press the RESET to restart the system.
Burner the system by SD card
1. Open IUW Burner tool，2. choose “Boot Disk”
3. Choose ius image file
4. Get the SD card to inserting the PC with card reader
5. Choose SD card drive，6. such as“Removeable media1”
7. Press the “Burn” button on the tool
8. Insert the SD card into TF-1 port
9. Press the power button to start the burning.
7. Pulling out the SD card until the burning completely already, then press the RESET to restart the system.
our Complte Firmware and Solution For here