Android 6.0 Marshmallow For LG Devices Guide Update 07.3.2016
Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Lg Devices | New Flashtool | Guide [Updated 07/3/2016]
LG G3 Android 6.0 Update Firmware Download
LG G4 Android 6.0 Update Firmware Download
How To Update Android 6.0 LG D855 16GB and 32Gb Firmware Download
How To Update Android 6.0 LG D858 Official Firmware Download
How To Update Android 6.0 LG F400K Korea Firmwae Download
How To Update Android 6.0 H815 Firmware Download
Android 6.0 Marshmallow for LG
* Open the Flash Tool
* Select Type: 3GQCT
* PhoneMode: EMERGENCY
* KDZ : Select flash file
* Click on Normal Flash
* Country: different country
* Language: English
* Hold the Volume Up or Dwn button and connect USB Cable for Download
New Flash Tool For 5.x.x to 6.x.x
Without wiping any info/data
* Choose File Path as the path for KDZ file you have downloaded.
* Make sure BIN file is ticked.
* Also, make sure you have clicked Upgrade.
* Now press Start and wait for few minutes.
For Full Wipe and Flash
* Change File Path to point it to the Marshmallow KDZ file you have downloaded.
* Shut down LGUP(Close it).
* Now open LGUP again. You will notice that the KDZ file is already showing in the FILE PATH section.
* Now select REFURBISH and make sure BIN file is ticked.
* Press Start and wait for few minutes.
Soon for : BELLO 2, G4 S, G4 C, G FLEX 2, G3 S, LG V10 etc….
Thread Will be updated when Android version 6.0 release to other models.